“Trains, Food & Fun !” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Families love our Train Delivered Food! Buffalo Phil's menu includes Rotisserie Chicken, BBQ, Pizzas, Lil' Buckaroo Meals & Tex-Mex. Stop in & try our All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet with Pizzas, Pastas, Salads & Soups served daily from 11am-3pm ! Come to eat, stay to play at Knuckleheads Bowling & Indoor Amusement Park next door! We're located at the Tanger Outlet Complex.
“Trains, Food & Fun !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We saw this unique looking place when we were staying at our hotel. It looked fun and the locals gave it high marks. First off let me say this place is huge! The menu is equally as big and diverse offering several specialty items. Our waitress was courteous and took our orders.
Sitting there talking our drinks arrived table side on a train that runs around most of the dining area. It stopped and we took our drinks off...this was a fun feature and gave the place it's own spin on service. Very nice!
I made the choice to have the half chicken. We could see the rotisserie from our table and they looked delicious. The chicken didn't disappoint. It was moist and delicious and I added a bit of their sauce that had real bacon in it. Wonderful!
My husband had the Buffalo Burger that arrived with french onions and one of their signature BBQ sauces already on it. He loved it! Both orders had sides that were plentiful and delicious. Portions are generous. Well worth the money.
After our meal we chilled out and walked down the hall to the Arcade that I didn't even know that was in the building. I recommend all of you adults that want to be young again for a night to go ...my husband I spent several hours there and we had a great time.

Visited November 2012

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Go for the lunch buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We recently took a family group of eight for supper on a Saturday night at 730pm and were disappointed. We waited 30 minutes with hungery kids, only to be squished into a booth barely big enough for us. The food took forever to come and it was average at best. The kids were entertained by the train delivering drinks and food, so that was a plus. I'm glad brought along a coupon from one of the free Dells attractions books. This was our second time here. Our first visit to Buffalo Phils for the pizza lunch buffet was much better and more affordable. So skip dinner here, but stop in for the pizza lunch buffet.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Family dinner with kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I really liked the atmosphere and the kids really liked the train that traveled by our table. The train delivered drinks and food to our table. Food was good. I had the pulled pork which was very good. I really like the baked beans side. My only complaint was that it was loud.

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Go somewhere else!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

There are so many other great restuarants in the Dells to eat at. This place had TERRIBLE service. We waited over an hour for a "table", which ended up being at a bar shared with everyone else. We were there to celebrate my son's 3rd birthday. We had asked for a TABLE. I asked the manager if we could please move to one of the many OPEN tables, and he said no, he had people that were going to sit there. He had ZERO empathy. The hostess' were making fun of us for asking. SO RUDE!!!!!!! We waited 20 minutes for drinks at the "bar" table we were seated at In the meantime, no one sat down at those empty tables, and we were so fed up that we decided to go to Culver's instead. It was 100x better than another minute in their terrible establishment.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beloit, Wisconsin
“We love Buffalo Phil's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Whenever we are in the Dell's with our grandchildren, we make a point of taking them to Buffalo Phil's. The buffet offers the best thin crust veggie pizza as well as a great salad bar selection. Not to mention that the memories we have made with our grandchildren are priceless.

• Visited October 2012