“Fan-bloody-tastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
River Falls, Wisconsin
“Fan-bloody-tastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We love this restaurant. Their buffet is fantastic and the choices are crazy cool!
With picky eaters (my children and I), Great Karoo accommodates us all.

Visited May 2014
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Great Karoo, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thanks for your review of the Great Karoo. We offer selections for everyone. I'm glad everybody you were with was able to find a few items to their liking. We'll see you on your next visit to Kalahari Resort!

Appleton
“Pricey!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

By far, has the best buffet options when compared to other buffet area especially with waterparks. I've stayed at Wilderness, Great Wolf, and Chula Vista and dined at their buffet restaurant but none of them compared to this place. This was our first visit and we all enjoyed it. My kids loved the options they had specially for dessert! We were the for dinner and they were serving ribs and steak. We all enjoyed the food and the view since you can see the water park from here. Only thing I didn't like is the price. Hate to spend $15 for 8 year old since he usually doesn't eat much but that night he made it worth it. Kids 3 and under were free but the price is the same for all kids above 4! Would go back there again and would definitely take advantage of the age limit since I still have 2 kids that are under 4. The adult price for that night was around $25 which I think was comparable to other parks with the same amenity.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Great Karoo, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thanks for giving Great Karoo Buffet a visit. We like to be the best so we appreciate your comments on us compared to our competitors. The selection, ambiance, and incredible presentation are just a few reasons why the buffet is a great choice. We hope to see you back again soon. Thanks again.
North Mankato, Minnesota
“Great Breakfast Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

After the last remodel this is now a market buffet. On our last stay we ate there twice for breakfast. It was amazing . The whole family found plenty to eat . And I have some picky eaters.

Visited March 2014
Our buffet offers an incredible selection of food choices for all tastes. I'm glad your picky eaters were able to find something to their liking. After last years renovation, we love how the new atmosphere turned out. Thanks for the review and we'll see you next time.
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Great Karoo - Breakfast is better than dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

The breakfast buffet was delicious. There were a lot of healthy options available. I would suggest arriving before 9:30 a.m. After that, it seemed really crowded in the restaurant and a line formed.

The dinner buffet was ok. I feel it wasn't worth the money.

Visited March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on Great Karoo. We offer a wide variety of items on our buffets, especially for someone like me who is health conscious. I'm glad you were able to find some delicious eats. Take care.
Wheeling, Illinois
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We ate both the breakfast and dinner buffet and there was something for kids and adults. You can see the waterpark from the dining area which is great for the kids to see.