“Thirty dollars for a lot of salad choices.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #124 of 167 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout, Buffet
“Thirty dollars for a lot of salad choices.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

The man at the counter was rude, the server never came to the table after he brought us the drinks, and if you didn't want salad or fruit and you got the buffet you starved. To top it all there was a family who was letting their 3 children run all around the buffet which made it almost impossible to get to the food without tripping over children. I won't go back

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Visited July 2012
Marshall, Wisconsin
“Pretty good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The prices here are very high considering it is a Ponderosa, but the food is generally good. I had the Chicken Monterey and I had to send it back because I didn't like the cold sauce and raw cheese on top of the chicken so I had it broiled for 3 minutes to finish it off, but otherwise it was good. Fresh fruits and veggies, the salad bar has a great variety.

Visited June 2012
Woodridge, Illinois
“Total piece of *&$^%$# and”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I thought this was a steak house...but more like a chum bucket. I would have thought the Dells would have better. My family went for the buffet and we were not impressed. We will never, ever, ever go back there. I would not recommend this place either.
The family next to us ordered steak and burgers off the menu and they were very disappointed out too. I could hear them saying how the steak was like leather and the burgers were like dog food. eeeew! I'm glad I didn't order any of the higher priced stuff.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Barrington, Illinois
“Just not the Ponderosa I remember as a kid.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

The buffett was over priced and the selection was very poor. We ended up ordering food from the menu which was even more dissapointing.

Visited July 2012