This hotel was adequate for our needs and for the price but the rooms did not look or smell clean. Breakfast is comfortable if you eat early, but if you wait until 8:15 or later, it will be very crowded. The breakfast area simply isn't large enough to accommodate the number of guests the hotel has. While it is not advisable to leave valuables in a hotel room anywhere, my teenage son left cash laying on the floor beside where he slept the day we went to the waterpark. We were gone all day and when we returned the money was gone. BEWARE: housekeeping may not be trustworthy. We reported the theft to management, police were called and the situation reported. The manager told us the day we left that the employee who cleaned our room was terminated. Hopefully this is true. Without the theft, we would have been fairly satisfied with our stay, but cannot rate favorably given our situation. On a positive note, we were given half price tickets to Mt. Olympus by front desk staff when the computer in the lobby designated for guests' use would not allow us to get online and print them ourselves.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Super 8 Wisconsin Dells Hotel
- Wisconsin Dells Super Eight
- Wisconsin Dells Super 8
- Super Eight Wisconsin Dells
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Super 8 Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.