For Wisconsin Dells you can't beat the price. The bed was comfortable but not luxurious. The staff was VERY polite and service oriented. The free breakfast is awesome. The high speed internet was spotty and not very high speed though. For less than $50 though you can't expect everything. I'd stay here again if I needed to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge in Wisconsin Dells, conveniently located off Interstates 90 and 94, the Econo Lodge® in Wisconsin Dells, WI, offers easy access to attractions like Mt. Olympus Waterpark and Wisconsin Ducks, a guided land and water tour of the Wisconsin River. This Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin hotel is also near Wisconsin Deer Park, Timber Falls Adventure Park and Trapper’s Turn Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells