The location is not that bad, we walked into our room and noticed that it looked like has not been used in a while. Woke up in the Middle of the night 4:30 AM and felt like something was creeping on my legs and arms. Pulled the sheet off and was covered with multiple BEDBUGS. Immediately packed our stuff and complained to the manager in charge at the time. We even took one of the bugs, in a cup, to the gal at the front desk and she stated ahhh BEDBUGS... We asked for a refund and left without receiving one, was told that they did not have the authority to refund our money. If your looking for a few BITES and no help from the people in charge, this is the place to stay. Pool arera was dirty and pool water was dingy looking. No REST here,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge in Wisconsin Dells, conveniently located off Interstates 90 and 94, the Econo Lodge® in Wisconsin Dells, WI, offers easy access to attractions like Mt. Olympus Waterpark and Wisconsin Ducks, a guided land and water tour of the Wisconsin River. This Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin hotel is also near Wisconsin Deer Park, Timber Falls Adventure Park and Trapper’s Turn Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells