The hotel is located at a good location near downtown. The concern is that it is not clean.. The bed linen had spots on it.. And were smelly. The bathroom is super small. The main entrance from back is locked. When you ask the receptionist, who of course is rude, says that we just need to pull it very hard and it should open.. Not truly a hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge in Wisconsin Dells, conveniently located off Interstates 90 and 94, the Econo Lodge® in Wisconsin Dells, WI, offers easy access to attractions like Mt. Olympus Waterpark and Wisconsin Ducks, a guided land and water tour of the Wisconsin River. This Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin hotel is also near Wisconsin Deer Park, Timber Falls Adventure Park and Trapper’s Turn Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells