Every site I checked to find reviews of this place came up with tons of negatives, so we were nervous to book. But when we got there, we were pleasently surprised! This hotel was very well priced, the staff was so friendly, and the whole place is very clean and has obviously been redone and revamped! The pool area had a lot to offer: a pool, hot tub, suana, and tanning beds; which were all clean as well. The breakfast area was kept clear and had several options for breakfast. Our room was very clean, had a good view, and we got it for a great deal. We did find the layout of the rooms a bit different, but it offered a little more privacy and the flights of stairs are not long at all. We were just looking for a cheap place to stay because of all the other attractions in the Dells costing so much, and we came away very satisfied customers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge in Wisconsin Dells, conveniently located off Interstates 90 and 94, the Econo Lodge® in Wisconsin Dells, WI, offers easy access to attractions like Mt. Olympus Waterpark and Wisconsin Ducks, a guided land and water tour of the Wisconsin River. This Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin hotel is also near Wisconsin Deer Park, Timber Falls Adventure Park and Trapper’s Turn Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells