We stayed at the Chula Vista for 2 nights for a conference. The waterpark was very nice, although the air was a little cool. You can get to the waterpark from the hotel via an underground tunnel. The tunnel is very well lighted, but chilly. The room was a very nice size with 2 beds and a divider wall with a pull-out sofa on the other side. The hotel had soap and lotion in dispensers, not individual bottles, there is no conditioner in the room. The walls were thin, and we could hear the conversations in the next door room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme