We rented a 2 bedroom condo over the Thanksgiving weekend. The condo is HUGE and can easily accommodate 8 guests. The full kitchen was very functional. There were no pots/utensils provided but a quick phone call fixed that. We have stayed at this hotel earlier but never in the condo. For the price the condo was Great!
The indoor water park is not the best in town but is definitely like-able. There are 5 or 6 big rides and 1 water roller coaster. The smaller kids area has a ton of activities. The lazy river was a blast. The only thing missing was a wave pool. You can easily spend a full day.
Breakfast buffet had a lot of variety including made to order omelette station and a waffle maker. The fruits are in a different area...but included in the buffet.
The pool restaurant is very reasonably priced. Definitely use them on the pool days for lunch and snacks.
Bottom line: This is the best value in town (in winter).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme