I had a training conference at Chula Vista. My husband and children (5 and 8) came to meet me. The room was ok, there was some wear to it but since I was only there for one night it did not bother me. I also understand the amount of people who come and go and take that into consideration.
The waterpark was perfect for our children but if you have teenage children they would probably be bored after awhile because it is smaller compared to other waterparks. I would consider going back to the waterpark again but would have to compare cost between this and other waterparks. We were there during the week so things were slower then it would be on the weekend. I am a little concerned about how busy it would be on the weekend.
The staff was very friendly, always holding doors for you, always saying Hi. I was very impressed because I never had that at a hotel before.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.