We had a golf villa. Adequate supplies and space. Couch was a bit uncomfortable since the cushions wanted to sink. The 'discount club' presentation took a long time and was not worth the freebies they gave us. Our kids were supremely bored because it took so long. The fine print of the deal doesn't tell you that you have to pay for the yearly II membership out of your own pocket. (around $100 per year) we called Interval International to find this out on our own. Indoor waterpark was fun. Food at most of the restaurants on site was way overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme