I've stayed several places in the Dells, and Chula Vista is one of the best, as long as the waterpark isn't your main priority. It's a little off the beaten path, but the scenic location is quiet and pretty. The check-in staff was very warm and welcoming, and the hotel grounds and room alike were immaculate. We loved having a balcony on our room. The shower was great, and the beds, while nothing special, were comfortable. We were only staying one night while passing through from Illinois to Minnesota, so we picked the resort because the website made their indoor water park seem fun. Once we checked it out, we realized it was much smaller than we had anticipated, but it was clean and the employees were nice. Sadly, the water coaster was down, which was the thing we were looking forward to the most. We spent the rest of the night at another waterpark, but enjoyed staying in our room. Would highly recommend if you don't plan on making their waterpark your one and only stop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme