Overall overpriced and overhyped. Rude staff, very unpleasant experience. Leave valuables at home as either maids or janitors don't know how to shut doors. Unwilling to compensate for less than acceptable service, goods, or experience. Stayed here because we wanted the view and got a deal for sitting through "the club" preview. The club preview wasn't worth the goodies thrown at us, as they were for food on site that was barely worth eating for "free". Bad parking on site. Staff wasn't knowledgeable about hours, directions, or any aspect of amenities like the water park. Water park front desk employee told us the wave pool was closed but it was open, and pointed us in opposite direction. Lights out all over our room, including balcony light. Electrical outlets also hit or miss. At least it was a clean bed and reasonably clean (by the dim light we had) bathroom. Will not be returning. Kalahari was much better experience last year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme