Just got back from a weekend stay at Chula Vista, We stayed in a three bedroom condo and it was breath taking Neat clean, We had 12 family member with us and every part of our stay was memorable. We used the water park and it was outstanding, for our entire age group from 4-16 years old they all loved it.The entire family visited the four d theater ( Great Grandma at 76 loved it!) Then we visited the outdoor hot tub and that also very nice. the outside walk way along the river was very nice for the older members who did not go to the water Park.In the evening we visited Moe's and had a outside bonfire and chef Nick helped use get the fire going and then he brought out everything for the kid to roast marshmallows and make smores.Thank You chef Nick! The staff at Howlers Sports Bar was very nick also.I would recommend this to anyone with a family or large group gathering something for everyone to do. The staff was also very nice in all areas. Check in and check out went very fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme