Recently traveled to Chula Vista on a mini get away with family. The rooms are dated and maybe that's why they seemed not quite clean. Check in was ok, not a nightmare like we had expected.
Service in the sports bar was not great. One entree came after the group was done eating and drink refills were nonexistent. The buffet was fine, but pricey and we all felt we had not gotten value for the price. Traveled midweek so the waterpark was not packed. But saw the dreaded band aid in the water! The biggest issue we encountered was the total lack of WiFi. With teenagers and preteens this was a problem. called the desk and asked if this was a known problem, and they denied ever having gotten a complaint. For that problem alone, we would not go back. Did not use the spa as the prices were way above normal, even at very upscale facilities, which this was not. So all in all, it was fine...kids had fun, but there was nothing that would draw us back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme