This was our second trip to the Dells, and we stayed at the Kalihari the time before. The Chula vista's waterpark was smaller, but the price was much cheaper making it more affordable for us to stay here. It was a little off the beaten path, but it was fine for us. The room was great, but we were put in a room that was not connected to the water park. It was cold outside, so everytime we wanted to go swim, we would drive over to the water park. The shuttle was offered, but it ran slow. Overall, we enjoyed it. It was not as good as the Kalihari, but for the price, we had a blast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme