We stayed overnight in a 2-bedroom suite (1 king and 2 queen beds) with whirlpool in the living room area. Check in was extremely busy and a bit of a wait to get into the rooms, but the staff were very helpful with clear directions and answering questions. The luggage drop-off area was difficult to maneuver through due to cars congestion and waiting for baggage trolleys to become available. The parking lot was very congested and not fully plowed (January in Wisconsin?). Once in the room, things were better. The accommodations were very spacious and clean, but starting to show some wear. The full kitchen was fantastic! We cooked our own meals, allowing us to have more flexibility-time and selections. Two full bathrooms was a plus with 5 people in the suite. The king-sized bed was very comfortable. Quiet night - no disturbances. Fun water-park for the teens and tiki bar for Mom. Overall a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme