Stayed there for the first time this past weekend. Pros- the condo rooms were real nice, we had a lot of space for our four kids to roam around. Unfortunately, that's about all of the pros.
Cons- a little too far away from the attractions, I know it's winter and everything is closed, but I would not stay here in the summer. The waterpark was ok not great. I have stayed at a few other resorts in the area with much better water parks. The prices for food were outrageous. Room service for 2 was damn near $50.
My advice would be to stay at either great wolf or kalahari. Both if those have their advantages, but that's on another review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme