I've been staying at Chula Vista since my kids were about 10, so it's been about 10 years. I;ve always had good stays , wonderful service a pleasant experience all around. But the last 2 times I stayed here, you could see the wear and tear in the place. I had a fireplace room , which didn't work . They've gotten cheap with the toiletries. The television reception wasn't good. They still have older TV's in the rooms. It just seems they're not putting much effort into keeping the hotel part of the resort in tip top shape. The buffet which has changed over the years is still pretty good , but only worth the price if you get it in the Inclusive package. I'm hoping that they're planning on upgrading the hotel and rewarding the old customers. Some of us just cannot afford the condo price......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme