We had a two bedroom condo this trip. Kitchen clean and well appointed although I really wanted salt and pepper! None to be found so bring it if you need it. Two beautiful fireplaces and a whirlpool in the room. King room very nice although little room in bathroom to put toiletries. Really tiny shelves in that bathroom. Main bathroom roomy and plenty o room. I love being able to cook little meals and save my money for the great meals. Pillows and bed soooooo comfy I slept awesome! Family area relaxing although I wish the flatscren had a rotating base or pull out base for when you are in hot tub. Plenty of open space for kids to lounge around and play games. I always enjoy our stays here. I wish I had the all inclusive though as the free drinks and food are really awesome if you come with adults!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme