The front desk is inefficient and ineffective headed by from what I heard from a Karolyn. The front desk people hide from their guest in a side office gabbing about nonbusiness stuff. Thier managers are on thier cellphones texting or talking on the phone to thier personal life. I tried getting ahold of one later on and they were nowhere to be found by the front desk staff. The front desk staff were generally talkative but not to me. Once they get done with thier checking in routine, you get the feeling that they push you out the door. They had no empathy, or if they did it seemed forced and fake. The rooms stink like someone smoked canibus (marijuana). From what I heard that the security staff will not do anything about it, so if you sell drugs feel free to use their rooms. The rooms are okay. Staind carpets must be a special bonus. Waterpark is small. Restaurants bland and tasteless. The raviolis at the Chop House, take a pass. The buffet was not worth it. Great Servers though. All in all, go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme