We stayed the night before Thanksgiving in a Junior Suite - the room size was very nice. We had two teens with us (16 & 18) and it was nice to have the little livingroom area and the refrigerator. We really appreciate queen beds also which a lot of places do not offer.
The room had seen a lot of wear. The carpets in the hall are frayed. I think it would be more fun to stay in the summer with the outside activities going on. The teens were only in the water park for two hours and got bored. They were NOT impressed by the water park. It was not very cool inside the park and the water was cold. It's quite small in comparison to others in the area and there wasn't enough to keep them entertained. There were other activites on site but there was a charge for everything.
I'd think younger kids would love the indoor park any time.
This is a mega-resort complex including waterpark theme and activities for kids. At times I found myself lost in the complex due to the tunnels and number of buildings.
We won't be going back. There are much better places to stay in the Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme