The Chula Vista Resort can claim to be on the river, and they can claim to have "river view" rooms, but the trees and distance to the river leave one wondering how they can get away with such claim.
The rooms are very nice, spacious and a good value, especially if you want a mega-resort complex including waterpark theme and activities for kids, but it was not the sort of pleasant get away by the river I had hoped for. Several times I found myself lost in the complex, just because I'd wanted to take stairs instead of an elevator, and one evening trying to head off for dinner I ended up in a distant building, far from my parking lot. There are a lot of rooms, and extensive conference center, no retreat in the woods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme