This resort will have you saying "Kalahari? What is that?" My family and I have been staying here everytime now we come to the dells. This place has so much to offer with an indoor water park with tons of slides and a water roller coaster and a snack bar. Also there's an outdoor park with some wild slides and pools. We stayed in the villa like rooms across the street which a shuttle is always accessible when you need to get across the street. They also have a golf course if you're into that. The staff is very friendly and the lifeguards are fun to joke around with. The location however is out of the way of everything else. You have to go downtown and turn on River Rd and it's a couple of miles out of the way but that adds to the reasons to stay because it's quiet. Overall two thumbs up for this hotel...clean rooms, friendly staff, etc etc!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme