We spent a long weekend at Chula Vista Resort in Wisc. Dells from August 5-8, 2011. We had a group of almost 40 with us, both adults and children. We stayed in a 3 bedroom unit on the first floor of the condo building. The building is connected to the waterpark by underground tunnels or outside across the parking lot. We are all from the Chicago area so it was a pleasant 3 to 3 1/2 hour drive to the Dells.
Our unit had a full kitchen and living room area. It also had a large Jacuzzi in the main room next to the sliding glass doors to the outside. In addition to the 3 bedrooms, there are 3 bathrooms. We had 3 families in our unit and there was plenty of room for all of us. Each family had their own bedroom and there was still an additional pull-out coach in the living room that we didn’t use.
The waterpark was plenty big and since it was August, both the inside and outside areas were open. It has areas for the little ones, as well as bigger slides for the older kids and adults.
This was our second stay at Chula Vista. The first trip was in November about two years ago. It was nice then but even better now because of the additional outdoor waterpark area. Our group also rented two cabanas near the outdoor pools that were our private area for the first three days.
It’s a nice resort, and the 3 bedroom units are great. We brought most of our food from home and really didn’t need to spend additional money eating at the resort. if we didn't want to. A fun time was had by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme