I could go on and on about this hotel/resort..... Overal- this is the best place to stay for value on the dollar. We go to many of the waterparks in the area, paying the day fee- but this is the only place we now stay. We have stayed at the Kalahari and the Wilderness.... neither compare and we were disappointed at the other locations. We always go with our 2 toddlers and my parents- once also bringing my sister and her husband. So we stay in either a 2 or 3 bedroom condo... for the same cost that a suite at any hotel would be.
We have joined "The Club" at Chula Vista- that is how much we plan on returning. The waterpark is great, toddler through adult friendly, the restaurants are wonderful... location is good: only a 5-8 minute drive to 'down town'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme