A nice clean hotel for the money. The room was clean, the hotel was relatively quiet compared to others where I've stayed in the Dells, and the breakfast buffet included several options (including waffles.) The pool area is also quite nice. The only problem I encountered was a long wait at the check-in. There were 6 parties in line waiting to check in, and only one person on staff at the desk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Wisconsin's largest resort area, the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites offers an idyllic getaway for business or pleasure. Our facility offers spacious two queen rooms, private Jacuzzi suites, and family suites with kitchens. Other amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpools, high speed internet access, and in-room coffee. From waterparks to skiing, golf courses to shopping, you'll find an endless array of activities at your fingertips. Hotel guests will be conveniently located less than one mile from Trapper's Turn Championship 18 Hole Golf Course and four miles from Wisconsin Dells skiing at Christmas Mountain. Families especially will love the variety of water parks and other local attractions within a short distance from the hotel including Noah's Ark, America's largest waterpark, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and the Original Ducks on the scenic Wisconsin River. Whether you want to stay relaxed or stay productive, stay in the heart of it all at the Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ambassador Inn And Suites
- Best Western Ambassador Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Best Western Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Best Western