I must say.. for a best western you would think it would be better? The design of the hotel in general was odd and looked like an old Pennsylvania penitentiary with the "spoke" design. The 2nd floors did not connect, so you had to go down and find a hallway that would allow you to go up to the area of your room. The rooms are average, but there was no soap, shampoo, nothing. The pools was nice and warm (not freezing), but the hot tub was not much warmer than the pool. There were also adults swearing and consuming alcohol in the pool area, in the presence of their kids and others. They made inappropriate comments. And nothing was done about drinking in the pool area. It would not have been a bad thing if it would not have effected their behavior, which I think it did and I'm sorry to say this, but if there was another way to describe them, i would.. they were just trash people. The breakfast was okay and ran a little later for those of us who sleep in. There was an entertainment room for kids, which I didn't go to. And the staff was difficult to find. When we tried to get towels, they directed us to someone else, then someone else.. dude, give me a towel!!! Is it that hard to ask?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Wisconsin's largest resort area, the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites offers an idyllic getaway for business or pleasure. Our facility offers spacious two queen rooms, private Jacuzzi suites, and family suites with kitchens. Other amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, whirlpools, high speed internet access, and in-room coffee. From waterparks to skiing, golf courses to shopping, you'll find an endless array of activities at your fingertips. Hotel guests will be conveniently located less than one mile from Trapper's Turn Championship 18 Hole Golf Course and four miles from Wisconsin Dells skiing at Christmas Mountain. Families especially will love the variety of water parks and other local attractions within a short distance from the hotel including Noah's Ark, America's largest waterpark, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and the Original Ducks on the scenic Wisconsin River. Whether you want to stay relaxed or stay productive, stay in the heart of it all at the Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ambassador Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ambassador Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Best Western Ambassador Inn And Suites
- Best Western Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Best Western