“Good pizza, better ice cream.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Whitewater, Wisconsin
“Good pizza, better ice cream.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

I like the way they do pizza, but the ice cream is the best I've ever had, and I've been around.

Visited February 2012

Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Wish I could be eating Rosa's now...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

Rosa's prices are very reasonable and the pizza tastes great! The crust has just the right consistency and flavor. If you don't mind a bit of a wait for your pizza, this place is great.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

Ordered a stuffed deluxe pizza. Was ready very quick for such a large pizza and they were pretty busy at the time. Got the pizza in about 20 minutes. It was excellent. Generous toppings and the sauce was perfect. Best pizza I've had in months. Will return to Rosa's anytime I happen to be in the area to try more of the menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee
“Best Pizza in Town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

Went to visit some friends at the University. They took me downtown and insisted that we go to Rosa's Pizza. We ordered a double decker pizza, which was the biggest pizza I have ever seen. It was a one slice and done kind of deal, but everyone was full at a reasonable price. The pizza itself was great! Brick oven style, a sweeter style pizza sauce and lots of cheese. Needless to say I went back later that night after bar close to order up some more.