“Do not waste your time here!” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Do not waste your time here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place was horrible. The manager treated us terribly, the food was gross and the beer was disappointing. I never leave negative feedback but the manager was such a jerk that I want to warn people before they have to deal with him!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Good Food but atmosphere is questionable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My DH and I decided to eat here based on Tripadvisor reviews. We got there around 5 pm on a Saturday and fairly good crowd was in the bar. We were seated down stairs quickly. Our waitress was promt and courteous. We ordered drinks while looking over the menu. They have a special on Saturdays called Tour of Riverside. According to their website it is suppose to be a cut of prime rib, a choice of chicken or pork and a choice of seafood. As our waitress informed us of the specials, she said the Tour was baby back ribs, prime rib and shrimp. No choices. Apparently the choice is what they have available. My DH had the tour and I had the scallops. Hubby said his was good but average. The scallops I had were done to perfection but the sauce it came with was oversalted.
The major drawback of our dinner was the fact they have a second bar in the downstairs that takes the overload from upstairs and just as our dinners were served a large group of people arrived and were standing in the bar area. There were no bar stools left so they were standing within 3 feet of our table. There talk was obnoxiously loud. One guy was telling the crowd about how his wife's water broke and she went into labor, etc. Not very appetizing.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hartford, Wisconsin
“, highly recommend this brew pub and restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Excellent fish fry. Lots of choices. Potato pancakes. A must try.
Really good beer. Locally owned and operated.
Two levels of dining but yet a feeling of intimacy.

Wisconsin
“Best restaurant in West Bend...hands down.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

If you want excellent food and excellent service, this is the place to go! Of all the times I have been here, there has NEVER been an issue with the food, service, atmosphere...nothing! I also had my bridal shower here and everyone just loved it! First they have a hostess greeting you when you walk in who is always, always friendly and dressed nicely. You can either sit downstairs with a nice view of the river or upstairs in a comfortable setting. You can even sit out front and in back on the deck by the river when it's warm out. The outdoor seating by the water is so peaceful and relaxing. The waitresses are always at your table right away and always checking back to see if you are ok (but they dont overdo it either!) We often see the owner too just popping his head out once in awhile and making sure everyone is ok---he has stopped by our table before to make sure we were enjoying our meal. I truly appreciate owners who care about their customers. You can tell they treat their employers very well too as some of them have been there for quite some time. As for the menu, there has never been anything that we have tried that we did not enjoy. We love all of the appetizers especially the big wonton wrapped mozzarella sticks. Some of the other menus items that are excellent: Baked french onion soup, chicken bacon ranch wrap (warm!), all the paninis (cuban, club portabella), the burgers, tuna melt and the fish. I have only had those items and always wanted to try more when I go, but they are just too good to try something else! I almost always get the fries as my side too which are very good--try it with cheese sauce. Not healthy of course but SO good! They also have excellent beer so I hear. We are non drinkers so I cannot give you my review on that one. Hopefully this place will be around for quite some time---I don't know what I would do if they ever closed!

• Visited January 2013
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Best Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Riverside Brewery this past Saturday evening. Both of us were hungry for a hamburger and decided to get the portabella mushroom-swiss buger. It was the best burger we have had out in a long time. Both burgers were done medium, just as we had ordered. The service was excellent and we enjoyed our night out. We will definitely go back when we're hungry for a hamburger again!

• Visited January 2013