“Beware of "Ron"!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   2433 West Washington Street, West Bend, WI 53095 (Formerly Saturn Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
Chicago, Illinois
“Beware of "Ron"!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

DON'T Stay in this hotel!! By far the worst experience I have ever had!! They manager of this hotel (Ron Patel) will tell you his name is Prnay Patel. He is a liar and will try and charge your credit card several times and the rate he gives you is not what is charged to your credit card!! He charged my credit card twice in hopes I would not check my credit card statement. When I saw that my credit card was charged twice I called him on it and he made up the excuse that it was a nationwide choice hotels system error and only a couple people's credit cards were charged twice. I told him if it was truly a nationwide choice hotel system error then everyone's credit card would be charged twice, not just a couple people. He tried to back pedal his way out of his web of lies. To make an already long story shorter, he is a lying scam artist and will do anything to pocket your money!! Also woman BEWARE if you use the pool because he moves uses his computer to reposition the camera on you while you think you are harmlessly trying to enjoy yourself in the pool or whirlpool. My girlfriend and I caught him doing this!! Unfortunately the Choice hotel corporate 0ffices are not open on weekends, but I will tell you I am contacting them first thing Monday morning and telling them the entire situation and demanding something be done about "Ron" so that no one else has to go through what my girlfriend and I had to!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Experience was so bad. To much to write about worse customer service ever. Mean rude GM by the name of Ron was out of his mind. When we said we were canceling the room on the credit card he said we will see about that nothing is free in America, this coming from a middle Eastern person that just talked to us like we were trash didn't sit well. He wouldn't leave the room for our 9year old to change our If her bathing suit. Worse experience ever. DONT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!?

• Stayed September 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Our experience was very good! Check in was prompt, I asked to see the room, no problem. Since we are family with a 9 yr old and a dog, we 'splurged' on the king suite which really isn't a suite, just an extra large room with a broken sofa bed. Didn't matter to us--they brought a rollaway within minutes of our call.

Pool and hot tub were great, that area clean and tidy.

Breakfast was fine, usual waffles, yogurt, pastries, super moist biscuits w/ gravy.

We slept very well, very quiet room on the end.

Don't give up on this place based on previous reviews. Hey, Trip Advisor: update your records to reflect new--and obviously better--management!!

• Stayed August 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have a good review for this hotel and need to find it listed under the Quality Inn. I have always been a fan of the choice hotels, and I have always been pleased with the Quality Inn. This one does not fail me. It has been re-painted and refreshed. You can't beat the service. Ron the manager is excellent. The rest of the staff are friendly and accommodating. The beds are new and comfortable, the fluffy quilts and pillows add to a good night's rest. You can pay over $100 for a posh 3-4 star hotel, but why stay inside? This offers comfort for a value price! The breakfast buffet will suffice as you go about your day investigating the beautiful region. I brought my own raisin bran cereal because seniors like me tend to use it more. There is a Pic-N-Save across the street with a wonderful deli, that offers great salads and dinners. Will go again.

Room Tip: I like to go upstairs, but there is no elevators in this place, if you can't climb. There are p...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

my family stayed here for a week, it was terrible. we paid for 2 beds,got only 1bed for 3 people,we had no hot water, had to pay to have a phone put in our room,and still couldnt make phone calls.the manager is rude and never around. the hotel is not clean, smells musty and dirty. DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I live in California and visit west bend frequently to see my step daughters. These other reviews are old and do not do this hotel justice. The hotel has recently been remodled, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Always there when u need them. I have stayed here 1 week a month for the last year, and never had a bad experience. Always clean and available my family and I look forward to many more visits there, the staff is like family the price can't be beat and u can bring ur dog : ) thank u every one at Saturn inn !!!!

• Stayed April 2012
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

After standing in front of the desk clerk for about a minute, he finally got off of facebook and paid attention to me. He then put me in a dirty room that still had the bed sheets torn apart like someone was just in there. After these two consecutive horrible events, I just turned around and went back to the desk where I had to wait about 5 minutes to get service when I was the only one there! He said I would be refunded my money but I had to come back at 10:30pm when the manager was coming. He (desk clerk) gave me a piece of paper saying I had been refunded and it was all taken care of. HOWEVER, when I got my credit card statement it was NOT credited! Do not waste your time here or give this establishment your business. They do not deserve it. I then went across the street and had a very pleasant experience at the AmericInn, I recommend staying there.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!