“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and presentable. The Room was very nice, clean, accommodating and got cold when we turned down the temperature to sleep. Breakfast was good, good variety. Overall we had a very nice stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Matt914,

Thank you for the kind review of the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, West Bend WI. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here. I hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to West Bend!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

First time visiting this brand in several years. Was greeted warmly, allowed early check-in, got enrolled in 'Carlson Club' and was given a room near the elevator as requested. Room was clean and spacious and bed was most comfortable. Only drawback was I lost my internet connection over a dozen times and was unable to get work done I needed to. I see it appears to be an uncorrected ongoing issue at this property. I lowered their rating one level because of it.

Room Tip: Was an enjoyable stay save for the internet issue.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Mark,

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you had with the internet. You will be pleased to know that as of 8/1/2013 we have contracted with a new carrier, which provides the hotel with a better and more consistent signal. I urge you to give us another shot the next time you are in town!
Crestwood, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Booked this hotel through Priceline and found out that Priceline booked two king rooms, not two rooms with two doubles. Aleaha B. was wonderful and very accommodating in ensuring our needs were met. This lady is a credit to your staff! The rooms are quite large and beds are comfortable. The pool and hot tub are warm and clean. My grandchildren were comfortable in the water and never cold. This is a real plus in dealing with small children who want to swim. Breakfast was decent and the lady that managed and provided the all the necessary foods and eating utensils was very pleasant and tried to make the guests feel welcome. Overall a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: No tips are needed but 1st floor rooms are near the pool, never had a noise problem even though the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about the staff! I have shared this with them, and they were thrilled. Thanks again, and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the West Bend area.
Centerton, Arkansas, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The hotel is nice and clean and well maintained. The Breakfast is very Good. BUT, the internet service is the worst I have experienced. The Wi-fi is so weak that even though I was only a few feet away from the lobby the signal was too weak to make a connection. The business center computer internet browser was outdated, slow and could not render critical pages for my needs.Appears to be a great place for a "get away from it all" location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for the feedback of the Country Inn & Suites West Bend. We are currently looking into our current Internet Provider, and will be making changes in the near future. I certainly apologize that you were not able to get a good connection. I am sure that in the future we will be more than able to meet ALL of your needs!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My grandchildren and I spent memorial day weekend with the Country Inn. The staff was always cordial and helpful. The "free" breakfast allowed us to get on with pool time. We spent a lot of time in the pool and me in the hot tub. The hallways, entry area and the rooms were clean which is extremely important to my travel. I signed up for Club Carlson in that I plan to try other locations in this chain. The suites did not offer double beds so we stayed in a standard room. There were tons of food locations, shopping and movie theatre nearby. Most were in walking distance but we decided to drive.

Room Tip: The standard room had microwave and frig.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We strive to offer clean rooms and a great Breakfast to start the day. I am so pleased to hear that the Country Inn & Suites in West Bend Wisconsin was able to meet your needs,
Orangeville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My daughter and I had an excellent stay. The hotel was very clean and the staff helpful. I was pleasantly suprised by how comfortable the beds were! :) My only complaint would be the noise level; however, I understand as the hotel was completely booked with different kids sports groups. I was impressed with the continental breakfast quality and particularily the woman doing all of the cooking and cleaning single-handedly! (Ironically she wasn't the "regular"; she was filling in) The room was at maximum capacity and she was working very hard to keep everything stocked, cleaned and all the while maintaining a smile! Overall, great value, clean and comfortable! We'll be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Elizabeth H.,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - West Bend WI. I am pleased that you were able to get a good nights sleep, despite the extra noise :) we look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend? Share your experiences!