“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in West Bend
New Holstein, Wisconsin
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had a family celebration and used the County Inn and Suites as our base. The staff was helpful in every way. I booked the rooms online when the company was running a great special. When it came time to adjust the reservations, I was able to do that directly with the hotel, and every reservation was correct. Check in was efficient.

We used the meeting room for one of our events, and it worked great. The rooms were spacious, well cared for and the bed was very comfortable. In conclusion, we received great service, comfortable rooms, very good continental breakfast - an excellent value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments regarding the Country Inn & Suites West Bend WI. It was very special to us as well, that we were allowed to be a small part of your families special celebration.

Thanks again for the feedback, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in West Bend!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Glendale Heights, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

In terms of hotel and room cleanliness and staff, this might be the best best Country Inn and Suites that I have stayed at. The only downside of the place was that the wifi was really, really, really spotty and slow. If that is important to you, you may want to look elsewhere if staying in West Bend. Other than that, it was a pretty nice place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Stosboy,

Thank you for your kind words about the cleanliness and the staff, I have passed the kudos on and the staff really appreciated it. Thank you also for your feedback concerning the WI-Fi. I have let our provider know that this was an issue for you and they are are going to try and diagnose the problem, and recitify it.

We appreciate the feedback, and always use it to fine tune our operations.
Crivitz, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We usually stay in moderately priced hotels but stayed here as part of a coupon special. This place was wonderful. Starting with check-in which was speedy and efficient until the minute we checked out, we were impressed. The room, with king bed, was immaculate, quiet and very comfortable. Breakfast was better than the usual hotel/motel breakfast fare. Although we didn't use it, the pool looked very inviting. We are now fans of "Country Inn and Suites".

Room Tip: One side of the property faces the highway. We were in an even numbered room which is on the opposi...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Blase' Jose'

Thank you very much for your review of the Country Inn & Suites - West Bend WI. I am glad we have "converted" you to our Brand. Make sure when you are in town next you try out our pool, it is fantastic!
Neshkoro, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Took a ride to see the fall colors and stayed at the County Inn & Suites in West bend.Room was clean and bright and the pool was nice.They serve hot breakfast( eggs, waffles, bacon ,fried potatoes,oatmeal, bakery, bagel ,toast, cold cereal, milk, juice,and etc). All day long they have fresh made cookies,coffee,fruit and snack bars. Yes, they have wifi in your room.The room was quiet and king bed comfortable.Did a little shopping in town and went to nearby mexican restaurant for supper.The front desk was very friendly and check in was a breeze.Would I go there again ,yes for sure.

Room Tip: So I didn't get lost I use gps but gatway rd was on it.So I call and they said it was off Paradi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
DustyNeshkoro,

I am so glad you enjoyed your time in Washington County and the Country Inn & Suites West Bend!

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had a great a visit to the Country Inn & Suites in West Bend! To start the reservation I made online was lost :( but they still got me a room and kept my discount the same. Also, there were many people enjoying the patio which was cute. The rooms were clean and smelled good. The beds were HUGE and soft with a ton of pillows.
There is an adorable lady who does the breakfasts Cindy Peters and she was awesome, she was on top of everything and was all smiles to boot. They made me feel like I was being taken care of rather than just a hotel guest and all of the guest seemed to feel the same. It was wonderful and I would stay there forever if I could. Great atmosphere super staff and plenty of coffee, comfortable furnishings, towels and extras. A Perfect Trip!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Jen B,

I am so glad we were able to "spoil" you! I will also pass along your kind words to our Breakfast Host Cindy. She has worked here for well over 10 years, and absolutely thrives on giving her guests the best service possible. I say "her guests" because she treats everyone the way she would treat a visitor in her own home. What an Awesome lady she is!

Thanks again for the review of the Country Inn & Suites, West Bend WI, and I hope you come visit again soon.
Crivitz, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Warm feelings come with fresh baked cookies at the front desk. We arrived early but that wasn't a problem the front desk switched our room number and welcomed us. Room was clean and had updated nuteral decor. Bed was comfortable. Pool was smaller but temp was perfect like bath water. Nice tasty breakfast ( normally scrambled eggs at hotels are horrible- not the case here). My only complaint would be at 4-5 am someone , I assumed the breakfast prep, was running the ice machine a lot . I would ask for a room far away form it next time. Otherwise room was very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012
Disneynut4

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. We strive to provide the best possible service, and it appears we hit the mark in your case.

We hope to see you again if your travels bring you to West Bend.
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stay here, it's just like most of their other locations. Which means good! Very nice at check in, fast too. Parking was easy, and ample. Clean lobby, halls, and rooms (bathrooms too) Great I-45 location. Cookie and snacks in the lobby are a nice touch. Be back soon!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
WBGeneralManager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Seanyy11,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, and I will guarantee fresh cookies and snacks next time you visit as well!

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ West Bend? Share your experiences!