“Have you seen the "Great Wall of Chocolate"?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Richfield, WI
“Have you seen the "Great Wall of Chocolate"?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I met a new business acquaintance, and now friend, for discussion and dinner. One of the key kudos of the evening goes to our server, Brad, who was attentive, timely, and a great (yet, not obtrusive) conversationalist. I enjoyed the Asian Grilled Salmon, served over asparagus. One always takes a chance when ordering salmon as there is fine line between tasty and touch. P.F. Chang's cooked the salmon to perfection. The asparagus bed was a blend of slight crispiness and good flavor. My friend decided to have a cup of egg drop soup and the lettuce wraps. Because she was eating lightly, she decided to indulge in the "Great Wall of Chocolate." When it arrived, I couldn't believe the size of this creation. It had six layers of moist chocolate cake, frosting, berries and a delectable raspberry sauce. My friend ate only one of the layers, and graciously shared a bite (yes, I had only one small bite) with me. Can you spell h-e-a-v-e-n? It had to be one of the best desserts I've sampled in some time. My sweet tooth totally approved. On a side note, I ordered take-out Wok-Charred Beef for my husband, who had never eaten at P.F. Chang's. He told me the entree was exceptional, making me feel confident that if I wanted to stop by for take-out, it will be just as delicious at eating in the restaurant itself.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

the dining room is loud making it difficult to have a conversation at times, and I thought the food was greasy, although the vegetables tasted fresh and were cooked just right.

Visited May 2012
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Worth the try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you have not tried P.F. Changs it's worth the effort-the food is unique and good with excellent service. Pricey at time over some of the other options but a great meeting palce.

Visited August 2012
West Allis, Wisconsin
“Nice for a chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

PF Chang's is my wife's favorite Chinese restaurant West of Lake Michigan. I enjoy the food for the most part, and mixing and matching the sauces is fun. I've never had anything really special, here, though.

Visited August 2012
rochester wi
“UNTRUSTWORTHY FOR GLUTEN FREE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

If you are celiac, you know when food has gluten and the results are quick but long lasting. Despite some good experiences dining in, when I first ordered a take out dinner, I was violently sick within 30 minutes. We narrowed it down to the salad dressing or lettuce wrap appetizer and the manager Promised to investigate, provide compensation, refund price of meal but the only thing resulting was a call from the insurance company and a response that they 'followed their guidelines and could find no problem'. Unfortunately, it will be 2 years before I FULLY recover from this which is why it is so important for them to be sure and consistent at ALL times with their meals. Even though they claim to follow their rules to the letter, when they asked me if the protocol of going over the meal before I paid for it and left was done, I had to tell them none of this was done - no one verified the meal was gluten free nor could they initially even found it when I first arrived. Trust is one of those things that, when lost, is impossible to gain back and PF Changs and lost my trust. Shame on you for not being more careful, not following through with promises OR correcting the problem.

• Visited June 2012