“staff were wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Wauwatosa
milwaukee
“staff were wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I can't say enough good things about the staff at this hotel. I have a health condition and they have been totally amazing, very kind and understanding. That makes such a difference! The hotel was recently remodeled and looks good, and it's so convenient to all parts of Milwaukee. I couldn't hear any noise from other rooms, and it's located off the main avenue so it felt a bit more quiet and private. I think some previous reviews might date from before the hotel changed hands and updated itself. A great value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Wauwatosa, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the positive changes in the hotel over the last year. We really appreciate that you enjoyed the accomodations, were comfortable, and was happy with our staff! We recently received a new bedding package and flat screen televisions to make the experience at the hotel more pleasurable. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Romeoville, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed three hours and checked out. Didn't even care if we got our money back. There was this gross smell of someone cooking spicey food that overtook the hall way. All the way out to the lobby. There were people drinking in the parking lot by the 40 ounce. The bed was hard as a rock. I can't believe the health department has not cited this place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Wauwatosa, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Milwaukee - Wauwatosa. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Checked in! Reception had a very bad attitude. Room was very filthy with stains on the carpet & dirty in the restroom. Had to fight to get my money back. AVOID BY ALL MEANS!
David

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Extended Stays are Extended Stays, or so I thought. This one shares the same hard beds and lumpy pillows as other Extended Stays. It still had a kitchenette. It also has paper walls and hearing the negotiation of an escort and the surly guests next door was not the same. The guests across the hall were kind enough to blast their heavy metal and have their door open and shut all night long. I suspected drug dealing. So if you don't like brothels, drug dealers and floors that haven't been cleaned; you may want to consider another place. Priceline will pick this hotel everytime in this area if you pick a 2, or 1 star. Spend a little more cash and select a 2 1/2 start, or better.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I read the unflattering reviews of this hotel and hoped that ExtendedStay had taken note during the year since the last one was written. I wish I had listened to the reviews. This property has no amenities: no breakfast, no pool, I couldn't even find a soda machine. Housekeeping was a no show on both days of our visit and the front desk staff was decidedly surly. What the hotel did have was dilapidated, worn, and reeked of smoke even in our non-smoking room. I visit Milwaukee fairly frequently and I will not stay here again. The low quality is not worth even the low price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

We arrived and were told that our room was given away to another customer. We requested a room with two queen beds. They offered a room with one double bed. The manager told us that he would try to find a roll-away for us. It was horrible, and we did not stay there.

• Stayed August 2010
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

This hotel is gross. If this was the only hotel available in this town I would sleep in my car.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Wauwatosa? Share your experiences!