“Best Breadsticks anywhere!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Waunakee
Cuisines: Pizza
“Best Breadsticks anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I'm a local and this is where my family goes for pizza. Their breadsticks are amazing! They come with marinara, but I like to get the garlic butter for dipping. My wife favors the vegetarian pizza and I love their "hunters deluxe"--all meat. There is a video game area for kids-mine are just too young to use them, but they do have to old The Simpsons game to play. I'll go there for the buffet on Fridays sometimes-- also very good. I saw some people complaining that there is nothing good on the buffet for the whole time they were there. Ask right when you pay--they are happy to make what you request.
Good happy hour specials. Our group of workers will go here on a Friday--you can take home a pizza after a couple beers!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“horrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visit this place often as there are limited restaurants in Waunakee. The server lost our order and we waited over an hour before she came to tell us that there were still a few more in front our pizza. No apology, no offer of some bread sticks while we wait another 20 min, nothing. She just walked away. It ended up taking another 35 min before our pizza came out. I support hiring high school students, but offer some training on customer service! We really enjoy the pizza despite the service.

Visited April 2013
“Doughboy's is Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have had at least twenty pizzas from Doughboys and they are alway excellent. In my opinion it's because the sauce is not salty like so many others. Eating at the restaurant is noisy but fun and the take out is delivered in about thirty minutes. It is our go to place for pizza.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lodi, Wisconsin, United States
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

very good pizza and they always make it right to your specific instructions and the people are friendly there as well, the price is reasonable there to but i would suggent the pizza as a carry out the dinning room is avarage when were ate there last the tables were dirty other than that i would say its the best pizza around for me.

Visited March 2012
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“Okay pizza, better salad bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

In my honest opinion I think that their pizza is a 5 or 6 out of 10 most because the crust taste mostly of flour and cardboard. Quite frankly their salad bar is better and how can you go wrong on a salad bar? Would I eat there again... If it was my last pizza option.