“Horrible, Do Not Waste Your Money” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Waukesha
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Horrible, Do Not Waste Your Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I am here right now. I'm only writing this because I'm awake listening to what I was just told is the dryer in the house laundry vibrating the floor and sounding like non stop lightning outside, banging like crazy. This is at 11:30pm on a week night, I have to get up at 5am, they say it runs 2nd shift and it'll only run another half hour or so. This is rediculous. Turn the room above this laundry area into something someone won't have to try and sleep in with that noise below. When I said it shoudln't keep people awake I was told I'm sorry but I told my manager but they said it needs to run 2nd shift. Ironically enough, I had the same problem last night at 9:30pm, my first night here, and was told it was the sanitizer and that someone came in late and they usually try to do this earlier and that it should be done in a half hour. It ended about 2 minutes later that night, not tonight. How ironic. At any rate, I'll be checking out in the morning and finding another place to stay at for the rest of the week. Save youreslf the trouble. Also. the place was dirty, dirt caked in the toilet, hair in the tub, etc. Bad place to stay, not happy at all.

Room Tip: Dont stay here, you will not be happy with it. Horrible odors, dirty, and noises from hotel faciliti...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Appleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was our first experience at ESA. We would normally stay at the Residence Inn Brookfield or TownPlace but we decided on this one due to it's close proximity to the Sharon Lynn Wilson for the Friday night concert. There are some pretty brutal reviews of this place, but there must have been major changes since those were posted. Staff was very pleasant and courteous. Room was as expected for the money. Utensils were sparse but we carry a portable kitchen with us so in room meals were not an issue. Over all a good experience and would definitely stay here or other ESA in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Waukesha, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Clayton - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and our staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that you had a great time at the concert!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had to be here for two months for business! I was very impressed with the staff! They treated me as if I were the ONLY guest that mattered! The only thing I was upset about was that the other extended stay up the street in brookfield has access to the health club up the street and we don't! Not fair! Both run by the same people why the discrepancy? Besides that....great place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Waukesha, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for giving you the great service that you deserve. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to having you return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Georgetown, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was staying here on business for three months. This location has not been remodeled. The previous location I used was much nicer. This room did seem to be more spacious. My biggest concern was that the room smelled strongly of some type of air spray. The carpet needs replaced or at least cleaned. It is a pet friendly location with an area for pets which was right outside my door. The location is not easy to find. My internet directions did not locate the actual hotel and I drove by several times. It is hidden from the road by a Super 8. Overall a good value for the price but needs a good cleaning or update.

Room Tip: no restaurant on site but many choices nearby , very close to 94 but no traffic noise inside
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Waukesha, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our guest room did not live up to your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am working with our team to make sure that we provide a clean room to all of our guests moving forward. Also, we are taking your feedback in regards to our location very seriously. As we continue to improve our signage, we will absolutely be looking at guests remarks.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at mwk@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Olympia Fields
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel had nice but not very knowledgable staff. There was a problem with the TV service for the entire time of my stay and each time I called no one knew about it and no one knew how to fix it. Room smelled

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Waukesha, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Frank - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that the television in your room did not work and we were unable to fix it properly. In response to your feedback, I am working with the cable company to make sure this does not happen again.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at mwk@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Low price hotel with good value for money. HAD ONE INCIDENT WITH no hot water and another with a small cockroach in the bathroom. apart from that it was okay. tv in the room could not play videos . there was cable tv . fridge worked / I did not use the kitchen . Internet was pretty good

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The situation you described regarding the hot water and level of cleanliness in your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am working with our maintenance and housekeeping team to make sure this does not happen again.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mwk@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Dunedin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I come up once a year to visit family and friends. I love the idea of having the kitchen to cook my meals and not having to go out to dinner every night. The grab and go breakfast was a nice new touch could grab a cup of coffee before I went to work out.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the south side are away from the freeway so less noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Waukesha, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Wibert - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the in-kitchen and the grab and go breakfast. We totally agree, being able to grab a cup of coffee on the way to working out is really nice!

Been to Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Waukesha? Share your experiences!