“A Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

$10 Off Guest Room
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Waukesha
“A Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed here during the state fair, and it was crowded in the water park on the first day we stayed, Friday, because there was so many schools there, and it took forever to wait in line for one of the tube rides. Not too far from the State Fairgrounds, so that's nice. The next day wasn't crowded at all. The water park is fun for kids of all ages. The tube rides keep you occupied for a long time, and the lifeguards were all really nice. Good price for all you get with it, and being State Fair week. The room was nice, and not too far from the water park and the pool. Very clean, too.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Country Springs Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for the review! We are glad you had a good time in the water park and enjoyed your visit to the property. I have passed your comments along to our team. They will appreciate your feedback about how nice and helpful they are. We hope to see you back again this summer!

twoodward@countryspringshotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Roselle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We've stayed for the last two years at this hotel for a basketball tournament. It's convenient to the tournament. The rooms are very outdated. There's bubbling wallpaper on the window walls - due to water damage? Not sure. I always turn the bedspreads all the way to the foot of the bed to make them unusable. When I did this visit, there was some foreign substance (blood, chocolate, etc.) on the underside of the spread. I've not stayed in the Executive House rooms. Maybe they are updated and a little nicer, which probably equates to more money. The water park is fun, but with 14 year-olds, the fun doesn't last long. Nice staff.

Room Tip: Maybe the rooms in the Executive House would be worth the extra expense.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay and for the kind words about our staff. I apologize for the issue you experienced with your guest room. Our maintenance and housekeeping departments are very dedicated to taking care of our property and I have forwarded your comments to both teams. We would appreciate the opportunity to have you stay again and if there is anything I can ever do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband, daughters (11, 9, 5) and I stayed at Country Springs for one night and wish we could stay longer! The staff was wonderful, facilities were clean and the waterpark and pool were great. The rooms were a little small, but clean. The best part for us was the staff. We will go back for sure!

• Stayed March 2013
We are glad your family had a great time at the Country Springs Hotel. Our team appreciates your comments about the facilities, cleanliness of the property and our guest service! We look forward to having your family back again soon and encourage you to sign up for our e-club (if you haven’t already) so we can send you specials throughout the year.

Milwaukee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went to a reunion dominated by kids (50). The facilities are nice enough. The food in the restaurant was as expected for a hotel like this, average at best. Their are plenty of great restaurants just 10 minutes away in Brookfield. What our family liked was that the facilities overall were not as massive as some of the water parks in the Dells. We do go to the Dells, but I dread the constant circus feel at the water parks in the Dells, like you are stuck in a massive building with hundreds and hundreds of kids that aren't yours for days on end. Ugh. Vegas for kids and families. For me that is not fun. Country Springs is big enough for younger kids (0-9?)--our kids are 2 and 4--but small enough that you don't feel trapped. Other reviewers are on target about cleanliness, etc. All staff were helpful for us.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
jal1975
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed here Wednesday through Friday in March. Felt like we had the place to ourselves, not even sure if we saw another guest on Wednesday. Room was a bit dated, but nice and clean. Stayed in a suite, enjoyed having a bit more room for our family of four. Hit the water park Thursday and Friday morning. Waterpark is very nice, tons of lifeguards continually walking back and forth watching. Actually doing their job, was very nice and noticeable. Our six year old had a blast playing there. I recommend going during the week if possible, staff members noted to me it is a lot more crowded on weekends or school holidays. Overall a good size and good stay for our young family. Staff in hotel, waterpark, and restaurant all very friendly.

Room Tip: spend the extra for the suites, not much more and larger rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to the Country Springs Hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear nice things about our staff and facilities! We would love to have you visit us again in the future and if there is anything I can ever do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I came here for a fun overnight with my autistic daughter. Our first room had a stained comforter that I spotted right away. Then I opened a bed...a hair and a dirty blanket. I called the front desk...they came right up...moved my room. The next room was fine...you can tell this is a "kid hotel" on the waterpark side(rooms a little worn out)...but that is to be expected. The waterpark was exactly what we were looking for...lifeguards everywhere for safety...staff very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again...but we will check the room carefully for cleanliness before settling in.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CSH2810, Manager at The Country Springs Hotel, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback on your recent stay. I apologize for the issue you had with your room and will review your comments with our housekeeping department. Additionally, I am glad to hear that you brought it to our attention immediately so we had the opportunity to remedy the issue. We are glad your family enjoyed the water park and I am also passing your comments along to our water park and front desk staff. They will appreciate your kind remarks about how friendly and helpful they were. We look forward to having you back again in the future and if there is ever anything I can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at the email below.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Was looking for a waterpark hotel that would allow just a one night stay and found this in a google search! Even better was they offered a service package for my fireman husband! Great deal and my 8 year old 22month old myself and my husband had a great time! Room was a lil outdated and could use some better sound proofing! If staying with younger kids I'd recommend asking for a room further off the main drag we were a little close to the elevator and main stairs and had alot of noisy foot traffic but security was on top of the worst violators. Water park and arcade were great and eventhough sold out that day still didnt seem super busy! Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a nice inexpensive place to stay for a vacation! We will be back!!

• Stayed March 2013
CSH2810, Manager at The Country Springs Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for the review! The Service Personnel Package is our way of saying thank you for everything our armed forces, fire fighters and police officers do on a daily basis. We are glad your family enjoyed your recent stay and we look forward to having you back again in the near future!

twoodward@countryspringshotel.com

Been to The Country Springs Hotel? Share your experiences!