“Fantastic waterpark!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Waukesha
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Fantastic waterpark!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Spent a few nights at the Country Springs hotel in Waukesha, Wisconsin...we loved the waterpark...clean rooms, friendly staff...the continental reakfasts were a hit...Veronica, the chef, was very welcoming and frindly...can't wait to go back...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
CSH2810, Public Relations Manager at The Country Springs Hotel, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed at the Country Springs Hotel while visiting summerfest. Took advantage of their package for members of the military. We were given a very good room rate along with use of the water park and tokens for their game room. This hotel is very large and it is easy to get lost. Hotel employees were always willing to point us in the right direction. The water park was fun and life guards were present. We were impressed with the property and will come back again. I was appreciative of the special package for military members and their families.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

Perfect hotel if you are traveling to the Milwaukee area . The hotel is attached to a small indoor waterpark, with professional lifeguards on duty. An ideal pool for children 1-13 yoa and silly parents too. the hotel has a restaurant /bar with acceptable but not very good food. The hotel offers a combo package that includes water park privileges and discounts for military and first responders, call the hotel and inquire. Pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed June 2012
Chapin, SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I travelled to this hotel for a family member's wedding. Based on the price of the rooms, $120 with the "discount" I chose to stay at another hotel, but spent most of my time at Country Springs. The positives: the staff is very friendly and accommodating, the food is very good, the waterpark was fun for my 8 year old (although my teenagers were less than impressed.) The negatives: the rooms were old, small and very utilitarian. My parents checked in to a room that reeked of smoke but were assigned another room promptly. My cousin commented that she could not sleep because there were people in the halls all through the night making noise, which leads me to next observation. This place is HUGE, crowded and LOUD. There were 6 other wedding receptions going on at the same time as ours. We had to walk through another party's "foyer" and bar area to get to our assigned foyer and bar area. All in all, it is a decent place, but for the price of the rooms compared to what you get, I am glad we stayed at another property.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Glenview, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Traveled to the Country Springs Hotel for Memory Day weekend with a party of 12. As a Hilton Diamond Member I do not stay "off-campus" very often. To be honest I was alittle concerned about traveling with that many people without my "status".

I worked with Stacy and Lindsey at the front desk. They understood what I was looking for and made it happen with ease! Stacy provided food recommendations for the weekend that worked out great for our party of 12.

The water park kept all 7 kids busy for 2 days. The food pricing in the "food court area" was very reasonable and good food. Definitely family friendly. The pizza was great too.

My group will definitely be going back!

Thank you Stacy, Lindsey and the entire Country Spring Hotel team! MUCH APPRECIATED!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Mequon, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

My mom,aunt, cousin drove up from Chicago to be with my son and I who live in Milwaukee. We chose this Hotel because it had the waterpark. I did not expect the hotel to be this nice and when we got there late on Saturday night we were able to go to the waterpark for little and order food later. We ordered burgers for all of us through room service and the burgers were awesome and they got there very fast. We need extra pillows and blankets, they took care of that fast. The breakfast buffet was excellent and reasonable. For lunch we ordered room service again and it was prompt and delicious. Joe did a good job and didnt get anything wrong. I found the water park very nice and plenty of life guards, so I felt that was good for my 9 year old son. I felt this hotel did everything for our business and would not hesitate to go back again and again. My son had a blast and so did my family including my self.

Room Tip: My mom asked to be close to the water park and we were!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I really don't like writing bad reviews. There are many places I haven't reviewed at all rather than make myself feel bad so it is no recommendation to the Country Springs that I feel badly enough to leave a bad review.
The rooms were dirty and smelly. The first room I was shown to had obviously been smoked in so I was moved. The second room smelt horribly of sweaty feet and smoke - but they said my only option was to go back to the first room or pay for a suite. Somehow, I think this is a line they use alot.
The staff were the most unprofessional and nonchalant I have ever encountered. It's safe to say everything was too much trouble. I felt uncomfortable approaching any of them as every encounter felt like a potential confrontation. I ordered a cocktail in the bar and was served a beer.. and when I said that was wrong, I was "tutted" at and told it wasn't her fault if I changed my mind! I detest beer so it's not a mistake I'd have made. She did change it but with very bad grace and with deliberate spilling of it too.
I wouldn't return if offered a free trip. I don't know if it's bad management that makes the staff so boorish or if it's the general ethos of the place but there are plenty of other hotels and I'd strongly recommend you book them instead!

Room Tip: A different hotel would be your best option
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
CSH2810, Public Relations Manager at The Country Springs Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
We are sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We take a great deal of pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guests and regret that your experience with us did not meet those standards. Please contact our Front Office Manager, Stacy, at 262-970-5423 or via email at sbarton@countryspringshotel.com to discuss your stay in further detail. Thank you.

Been to The Country Springs Hotel? Share your experiences!