“Steaks” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 58 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Next to Super 8 Hotel and accross the street from Holiday Inn Express.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were first timers on a late Saturday afternoon with no reservations and were seated immediately. By the time we left, there were people waiting in line to be seated. I liked the causal setting and found the option of cooking your own steak or having it done for you interesting. The menu offered other options but we chose the filet and had their chef prepare it. While waiting for our steak, we were served a very nice salad by our waitress who also brought a tray with numerous items to add to our salad. The filets come in two sizes, and we both ordered the larger size but would have been satisfied with the smaller size as we filled up on the salad and delicious bread prior to our steaks being served. The food was excellent and so was the service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dousman, Wisconsin
“Cook your own - or not”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have come to Steakfire many times and enjoy cooking our own steaks on the huge charcoal grill. This time we didn't because we had our grandkids with us. The steak was OK, but honestly it tastes better when we cook it ourselves. That way you can season it to your own liking and cook it as much or as little as you want. We really enjoy the salad presentation. It's great to be able to pick out your own salad ingredients in the amounts that you like. We'll come again.

Visited December 2012
Pensacola
“Great Food, very friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I ate there about 4 times during my week in watertown and tried something different every time. i love their apple pie, its amazing...you have to try it. Service was excellent as well;-)

Visited November 2012
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Bad Day”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went to Steakfire for lunch today and to say it was a bad experience is an understatement. I went with my sister and niece expecting to have a nice lunch. We all ordered the "Filet Sandwiches". The meat was possibly a 1/4 of an inch thick and ordered medium by all. It was so tough that I had a hard time chewing it. My sister felt ill after eating a portion of the meal and my niece felt sick about a half hour later. I was lucky enough to have survived. The waitress had no personality and the bar women was reading the newspaper most of the meal. I did have a coupon which was forgotten and I had to remind the waitress of it after receiving the bill. Do yourself a favor and go to Culvers next door.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“nice place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

food was good, nothing major. Could not get a burger on a friday night. thought that was kind of strange. went for the wing special that was good

Visited August 2012