We have stayted at Heartwood Center several times. Recently, we rode our snowmobiles there and spent the night. We checked in and then rode down to the restaurant and had a delicious meal by the fireplace. The restaurant and bar are only open limited days and hours. The lodge did sell pizza and wine. The lodge also had an order form if you wanted to order limited breakfast items for the next morning. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave, so we could have brought some of our own food. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. There is an outside hot tub and numerous ski trails. They sell gas for the snowmoblies on property. It was a lovely stay, we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 700 acres of breathtaking natural woodlands, Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat is the perfect destination for discovering the beauty of Northwestern Wisconsin while enjoying the inviting accommodations of our wilderness paradise. With two private lakes and the nationally protected Namekagon River, Heartwood’s pristine setting provides the ideal environment for a relaxing getaway, family-fun vacation, or a group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and TravelClick so you can book your Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat Hotel Trego
- Heartwood Conference Center And Retreat