“Great, comfortable, affordable!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   319 Wittig Road, Tomah, WI 54660   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Tomah
“Great, comfortable, affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed here for a family weekend getaway. My kids had so much fun here and swimming at 3 bears. We even got a recommendation from Sara at the front desk to go tubing at Ft McCoy. That was a blast. The breakfest staff was friendly and we felt at home all the time. Very clean hotel all around. I can't believe how affordable it was for a family on a budget. Definitely coming back!

• Stayed February 2014
Gloria_D692, Owner at Cranberry Country Lodge, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on your experience at Cranberry Country Lodge. We hope you will enjoy many more stays with us.
God Bless.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate my requests. Room was perfect for my stay, clean and comfortable. Especially loved being able to grab a drink at the pub and curl up near the fire to wind down after a long day. I will definitely recommend this lodge to co-workers, and stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Gloria_D692, Owner at Cranberry Country Lodge, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
I love it that you feel at home visiting the hotel. Business travel can be lonely, we hope you will always look at Cranberry Country Lodge as your home away from home.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel several times. We recently stayed there and enjoyed so much the environment. The staff are always friendly and treat people as more than customers but guests in their home. The rooms are spacious and always clean. We really appreciate the accessibility to near by restaurants and the movie theater and the local downtown area is so quaint. This trip and others in the past, we have had excellent experiences with making reservations for ourselves or large groups without a hassle and appreciate the little touches that make it a grand experience. We recommend this hotel to our friends all the time.

Room Tip: We have found that if you inform the staff of what the occassion is that brings you to the hotel/tow...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Gloria_D692, Owner at Cranberry Country Lodge, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about Cranberry Country Lodge - I am glad you enjoyed your stay - it was our pleasure serving you.
hatfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We have taken our children here a few times and loved our stay. The staff was wonderful, kind and helpful! Rooms are always well kept and clean. The manager is very friendly and seems to always do anything she can to make our stay great. The water park really draws the kids and they love it too! I would tell anyone to stay!

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for sharing about your fun experience at Cranberry Country Lodge. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, it is our pleasure serving you.
Marshfield, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We have stayed here before and after our last stay this past weekend we will never stay here again! We checked in on Friday 2/7/14 for two nights, we stayed in the Sandhill Crane Suite. The first problem was there was blood and stains on the comforter, I went downstairs and spoke to the lady and she informed me she was the only working and I would have to wait till the morning to speak to the manager since she couldn't do anything about it since she was the only employee on staff. We waited for the manager the next morning and she was suppose to be there by 9:30am and didnt show up, we had to be somewhere and left. When we returned in the evening the manager had already left but they had changed out the comforter and the room smelled like bleach. Upon check out I spoke to the manager who informed me she "tried" to contact me which was a lie, but she stated she was giving us 50% off our stay for the inconvenience. I then proceeded to check my bank account to find out i was charged an additional $58 to my card, I returned to speak to the manager and she then admitted she didnt know how to refund money back to my card and realized she had charged my account. I asked her to refund the unauthorized amount and she stated she had, which was a lie because i contacted by bank who advised me to cancel my card and file fraud charges against the Cranberry Lodge. Dont stay here unless you want a dirty room and have to deal with idots in the front desk!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
I am truly sorry for the negative experience you had during your recent stay at Cranberry Country Lodge. Feedback from our guests is always welcome and we appreciate the opportunity to fix it when there is a problem. Thank you also for sending the email to let us know you now have the discount credited to your account. again, our apologies for the cleanliness issue you experienced.
Respectfully,
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Just got home from a two day stay here. The room was very nice and roomy. We actually were given a handicap room. The bathroom was really big!! It was clean, buy not spotless. I did notice the dust settled on the carpet at the bathroom door. I know that can be overlooked, but a deep cleaning should happen in the near future.
The drinks at the bar were very good and the convention food was tasty. They know how to serve a lot of people in a short time period.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your recent lodging experience at Cranberry Country Lodge. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious rooms, though the dust on the carpet has been noted, and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your meeting and a little time in the Pub as well. We appreciate hearing from you and hope you will stay with us again.
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Spent a few days away with our Grand Children and we loved the pool! Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. We stayed in a room that had 2 queen beds and a living room with a door between them. This was very helpful when putting the Children to bed when we wanted to stay up later. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Great Value!

Room Tip: Ask for the 2 room suite if you want more room. Worked out GREAT with the Grand Children.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know how much the spacious two room suite made your stay with your grandchildren more enjoyable. We appreciate hearing from you and hope you will stay with us again.
Gloria

Been to Cranberry Country Lodge? Share your experiences!