Have stayed here twice in two years- returning home from Mayo (2 hours away). First time we were on the back side and the noise from the Interstate was non-stop all night and kept us awake. Would not have stayed the second time unless they could put us on the front side away from the highway, which they did.
Remember this is a Microtel, so the rooms are small. Room and bathroom were clean, but carpet was damp in one area (just cleaned?). Breakfast is bare minimum. We needed a room for the night and love to save money. This did the trick.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Tomah
- Microtel Inn & Suites Tomah Hotel Tomah
- Microtel Inn & Suites Tomah Hotel
- Microtel Tomah
- Tomah Microtel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the best kept secret in Wisconsin at Microtel Inns & Suites Tomah hotel near Wisconsin Cranberry Discovery Center. Our hotel is within easy driving distance of area parks, museums and entertainment. Jump start an early morning with free continental breakfast and an energizing workout in our fitness room. Stay up-to-date on your email with free Wi-Fi Internet access, and ask our 24-hour front desk staff about must-see area attractions. Our pet-friendly hotel offers guest laundry services, in-room microwaves and refrigerators and free parking for vehicles of any size. Handicapped-accessible rooms and kitchenette suites are available at our hotel in Tomah, Wisconsin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tomah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.