“Teepee Night Out” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Tomah, Wisconsin
“Teepee Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

My mother fiance and I had a night out at the Teepee. Our experience was wonderful. The lighting perfect with the cute little candles set at the tables. Looked very clean and set a wonderful mood for our dinner. Our host was friendly and we were set immediately. My mother ordered the friday night fish buffet. The restaurant was decently busy but our waitress Hailey was right on top of it. The cook the back... not the grill person... did a tremendous job. my mother thanked the young gentleman Russ and told him his fish was "nice and falkey on the inside and cooked to a perfection on the outside. with a taste to die for." the young man was very polite and welcomed our appreciation with open arms. My boyfriend ordered cheif serloin med. the young woman cooking at the grill was very pissed if i must because the steak was underdone. we heard her complaining at our table when the food was taken back. when we got it back the second time it was better. the cook could be more friendly about mistakes people dont appreciate being complained about when they go for dinner and there food it not prepared correctly. My food was absolutly delish. i ordered a spaghetti with a side of breaded mushrooms. my noodles were done perfectly!!! not the usual mush u get when u order pasta out. the sauce was savory! and my mushrooms were fresh hot and delish!!! great expirence will go back again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wisconsin
“special event food only , regular restaurant a let down..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

went there for a fishfry buffet.no soup was offered. i always look forward to getting a good hot soup. fish was greasy & had no taste. we ate at the tee pee numerous times before. change in mgmt & cook staff very apperant . we left with most of our food on our dinner plate. salad bar choices are almost non existing. very dissapointed . we are not planning to come back to eat there. will still go to the tee pee for fundraisers . on a bright note had my daughters wedding reception at the tee pee in 2009 , where we got to choose our menu & appetizers. wish those would appear as a choice in reg. restaurant menu. as they were outstanding. went to a friends wedding reception in october of 2013 , great appetizers, but food was removed so fast, guest didn't even get to go for a refill . even our water glasses & pitchers were just janked off the table . a big no -no !!!! especially , as the event was scheduled to lat another 2 hours . hope this helps.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tyler, Minnesota
“prime rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

there was 10 of us we mostly all ordered prime rib it was great tender ,the heated platteres could have been a lot hotter,i think they sat to long in the kitchen,service was great loved the place its huge,there wasn't a lot of people there so our dinner should of been hotter otherwise a great place they did have a wedding reception but that didn't interfer with the main diner as that was a catered dinner all in all it was great

Visited October 2013
Illinois
“Good food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The staff was friendly and attentive. We had two special requests and the kitchen came through to accommodate us.
The lemon meringue pie was wonderful.
The decor was traditional and clean. The price was surprisingly moderate. We would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Tee Pee Resaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

My sister and I were excited to eat at the Friday Night fish fry at Tee Pee Supper Club, in Tomah. Boy, we were disappointed. We arrived around 3:00 pm and the buffet was listed at $7.99. Both of us got salad's - nothing to brag about. Buffet menu listed: soup included, but there was no soup. While we were eating the host erased the $7.99 price and changed it to $9.99. Let me tell you. the fish was the nastiest fish I have ever eaten. Grease dripped off the fish. The baked chicken was ok, although my sister's was cold. Best item was the dried up baked potato. My warning to anyone who loves fish fry's - stay away from this place. Take my advice - stay away from this dive.

• Visited September 2013