“Not impressed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Motel

Budget Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Superior
Budget Motel
Save Saved
You added Budget Motel to your Saves list
104 E 5th St, Superior, WI 54880   |
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Superior
Star Prairie, Wisconsin
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I thought I had seen more positive reviews for this motel than just letsgo204's, but I cannot agree. The show curtain was nasty, if it was stained it certainly needed replacing. We were in the "new" section and there was a big spot on the carpet not sure it it was as stain or just dirt. The bedding did smell fresh and clean and bathroom sick and toliet was clean. There were no kleenexs. We probably won't stay here again, if funds are tight we may give it one more chance.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

If you've gone to Duluth or Superior, you know how hard it can be to get a room at a reasonable price, especially in the summer. I needed two nights and didn't want to spend a lot. I checked this place out online and for the rates, It seemed pretty good. I did call thought to make the reservation and she asked if I wanted to spend $10 more per night for the remodeled section. I said yes and was glad I did. The older section (below) looked a bit seedy. This section was upstairs and was indeed clean and remodeled. Nothing fancy but it worked out well for me. It had a microwave and a refrigerator and WiFi. The bath was very clean with adequate space for toiletries. If your looking for a clean and no too expensive place I would recommend this place. Just make sure your in the remodeled area!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Budget Motel? Share your experiences!