“We liked it.” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Superior Bayfront Inn to your Saves list
and 1 more site!
Superior Bayfront Inn
110 Harborview Parkway, 110 E. Second Street, Superior, WI 54800 (Formerly Days Inn Superior Bayfront)   |
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Superior
Hamilton, Canada
“We liked it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2005

As a family of three. We stayed at the Days Inn Bayfront in Superior while on vacation from Canada.

Do not let the first impressions of the hotel scare you off. Yes the hallways are dirty stained and gross, but once we got inside our room it was clean and comfortable.

The pool area is large with a big pool and good sized whirlpool and a games area. We spent most of our time in this area of the hotel with our 4 year old. I recommend this hotel to any family looking for a place to get away. It is not that expensive and all the amenities are really close by.

Take care and happy traveling.

• Stayed August 2005

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2005

Worst hotel I ever stayed at. Carpets were heavily stained. Bathroom was filthy, filthy, filthy. Hotel stank of thick cigarette smoke so badly I had difficulty breathing. The beds sagged in the middle and the pillows were flat lifeless sacks. Hallways and staircases were much too dark. I'll never stay here again!

• Stayed August 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2002

I came up to the Duluth/Superior area for the weekend just to get away from work and everything. Duluth was full so I crossed the bridge on 53 and had my choice of three hotels. I was going to choice Holiday Inn, but I'm sometimes leary of new establishments. So I decided to go with the Day's Inn. I'm glad I did. It's an older hotel so it has that comfortable feel to it. The pool area was really nice, but I really enjoyed the fact that they had a lounge in the hotel. It was away for the adults to get away from the kids, not that kids are a hassle okay they are sometime. But I thought it was great that they had a place designated just for adults to relax. I'd recommend it for anyone who wanted to get away.

Been to Superior Bayfront Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Superior Bayfront Inn

Address: 110 Harborview Parkway, 110 E. Second Street, Superior, WI 54800 (Formerly Days Inn Superior Bayfront)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Superior
Ranked #6 of 9 hotels in Superior
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Superior Bayfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Superior Bayfront Hotel Superior
Days Inn Superior
Superior Days Inn

If you own or manage Superior Bayfront Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.