“First time delivered” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“First time delivered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Wow! We had Day One pizza delivered last night. Not only was it delivered super hot, it tasted phenomenal! From the call to order (great customer service explaining the menu) to the excellent delivery person. Look forward to trying other items on menu!

• Visited April 2014

“Fine Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We moved to the area 20 months ago and we learned about Day One Pizza. We like to eat at their restaurant. They are friendly and professional and the time waiting for a Pizza is good. We have tried four different pizzas and each one was outstanding. The Buffalo Chicken pizza is really sweet and has great taste and texture with great sauce on a nice base.

We have ordered take out and every time I get there the pizza was ready. They do a great job with processing coupons too. I rate them as the best pizza in Sun Prairie. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Kid Friendly Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This pizza restaurant was fantastic! The staff and the service were top notch. Pizza was just as great. Very clean restaurant and my little boys loved the fact that they could watch their pizza being made by watching through a window into the kitchen. There were even other adults there that thought the window was just as cool to watch, from what we over heard. Plus, it kept my busy boys entertained until our pizza arrived. What really impressed us was that the owner came out to see what we thought and explained how the pizzas were made. Beyond impressed from the moment we walked in until we left. We will defiantly be going back as it was worth the drive to find a great family friendly place with excellent service and of course fantastic food!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Edible, as long as you don't have to tt the owners”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I'm really torn here - Day One Pizza is great for the community. They provide a lot of donations to the schools - and it was for that reason I tried them. I have a tomato allergy & asked that they substitute a garlic sauce for the tomato sauce - and they charged me for a topping. I wasn't going to go back, but when our school hosted their fundraiser there, I went & expressed my displeasure at them nickle & diming me. They said they'd rather lose my business then capitulate. They made a big deal out of accommodating me & then wanted to argue whether what I have is a food allergy or a food intolerance. Really? I guess the take away is that they really would prefer not having me as a customer. The pizza was thoroughly mediocre, so no big loss.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Warrens, Wisconsin
“Delivery arrived piping hot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Delivery was quick and the pizza was very hot when it arrived. I was impressed. A little over priced for what we ordered, but we were tired and in a strange town. It was nice to have it brought to us at the hotel. Pizza had a nice amount of cheese and was good. Not close to the best pizza I've ever had, but it was tasty.

Visited May 2013