“Decent place place but coffee prices are a little high” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 60 restaurants in Sun Prairie
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Madison, Wisconsin
“Decent place place but coffee prices are a little high”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I work from home and at times I do work from this coffeehouse. I split my time between here and another coffee place in madison. I would expect for how often I come in that someone would recognize me by now like the other coffee establishment. No one has ever recognized that I come in regularly like other regulars that I see when I come in. The staff depending on whom you get is friendly and others are not. I feel the coffee prices are somewhat high and a dollar for a refill is somewhat high as well. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but it would be nice since I spend 3-4 hours here that I could get a "warm up" in my one cup of coffee that I drink. I would stay and eat lunch or a snack if I didn't have to pay more for my coffee and felt that someone recognized me. I have even gone out of my way for weeks at a time to be overly friendly to make sure it is not me with no success. The coffee is good but you have to ask for sweet in low and honey, which I was told costs too much to keep out. Strange but ok.... I go back because its the only coffee house near my home and it helps to work out of the house at times.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
Columbus, Wisconsin
“Decent but staff is not that friendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The coffee and food is ok however the staff and management could use some training on customer service. Service with smile and welcoming attitude will not be seen here.

Visited April 2012