We live in Sturgeon Bay and have stopped to eat here on a number of occassions this past summer. The food was always good, the service was very prompt and friendly, and they were flexible with describing menu options and what would be an alternative to something we were thinking about.
It also was very friendly to our two young children when we've taken them which is refreshing.
Overall, we've had a number of excellent meals and wonderful drinks there. If you go be sure to ask the bartender for a Lemon Drop Martini. They are to die for.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Cedar Crossing Hotel Sturgeon Bay
- Inn At Cedar Crossing Hotel
- Inn At Cedar Crossing Sturgeon Bay, WI - Door County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within Sturgeon Bay's downtown Historic district - Inn at Cedar Crossing is the perfect spot from which to explore Door County or just relax and hide away. Our nine inviting guestrooms are individually decorated, have private bathrooms and all the modern conveniences, including wireless internet access. Many feature a whirlpool tub or cozy fireplace or both. Off season packages offer an exceptional value and are available late October thru early June! ... more less